Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is everyone’s responsibility
Inclusive HR deliver general training to further increase the level of awareness and understanding about equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) concepts and practice, for staff to effectively carry out their roles and responsibilities within their organisation.
We offer training that can be tailored to your business needs and can be delivered on site either as a half day or full day session and include the following:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- The Business, Legal and Ethical case for equality, diversity and inclusion
- Types of discrimination
- Understanding the effects of prejudice and discrimination
- Case studies
- Course Review
By the end of the workshop participants should be able to
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and the barriers to EDI across the nine protected characteristics (age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation).
- Examine further their own experience, values and attitudes towards issues of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Have an appreciation of the range of diversity in the workplace, amongst their customers and in the wider community.
- Fulfill their responsibility to recognise discrimination and to take appropriate action to eliminate discriminatory behaviour in their workplace for themselves, colleagues and service users.
Organisations that promote inclusion and embraces diversity benefit from:
Better awareness of the needs of different characteristics
Better Employee Relations
Improved performance and productivity
Less staff turnover
Reduced Training costs
Reduced risk of adverse publicity
Greater standing in the Community
To request further information please use the contact us page.